More businesses are tapping into the power of PayPerCall.com than ever before. We give small and large companies a whole new way to make larger profits, more easily than ever before.
- Generate Income from services they previously provided free
- Get Paid for operations that used to cost them money
- Profit from information and knowledge
- Create all-new revenue streams where none existed before
Consumers and business people realize the value of information and they're willing to pay for it. PayPerCall.com gives you an easy way to deliver the information you already have - and be paid for it.
Telephone Commerce is Booming
Literally billions of dollars of business is done entirely by phone. Consumers and business people prefer the convenience and immediacy of it.
Customer Service Wins
Customers are more knowledgeable and demanding than ever - and service is what attracts and keeps them. PayPerCall.com lets you offer an extra measure of customer service - without straining your budgets.
Options and Features
PayPerCall.com offers businesses a range of capabilities that give you more flexibility than ever. You can see just a few of the possibilities of our 2 programs, 800 Credit Card Billing and 900 Bill to Phone
About the Pay Per Call Business
The industry, widely know as "Pay-Per-Call" Information Lines, is a thriving billion dollar business with increasing volume records year after year. Pay Per Call lines provide a large variety of packaged information, entertainment and services that people readily call. You see them advertised everywhere due to their enormous success.
How it Works
As a business owner you are able to promote your Pay Per Call numbers in many different ways. Our service bureau processes the calls 24 Hours a Day 7 days week, so you'll never need to stay by the phone or buy expensive equipment. We keep track of your calls, and you pay us a portion of the cost per minute to cover our telephone costs and billing / collection expenses.
The Ideal Cash Generating Business
Pay Per call numbers were first created in 1980 for ABC during the Reagan/Carter debates. A total of over 500,000 calls were made during the debate. In 1982, NASA started an informational line for the space shuttle flights. Soon after, national companies realized the incredible opportunities in pay per call numbers.
In 1987, Telesphere created the first coast to coast, interactive pay per call numbers. This meant that anyone, anywhere could provide information regardless of the location. This laid the foundation for the pay per call business.
Today, you can come across thousands of our PayPerCall.com numbers in daily newspapers, magazines, and the Internet for 900 and 800 lines. Our lines are affordable enough for anyone to take advantage of.
- 900 Number - A premium pay-per-call prefix set by the telecommunications carrier in conjuction with the FCC, specifically used for content and programs.
- 800 Number - A toll-free prefix. Through an Interactive Voice response system callers can use a credit card to access / pay for content and programs via the phone.
- Activation - Establishment of account, set-up of lines, which includes installation of daily call tracking and pay ready system.
- Call Count - total number of calls received.
- Call Count Volume - volume in minutes for any given period. (ie: 7 calls per day @ 6 minutes each = 42 minutes X 30 days = 1260 minutes)
- Call Count Revenue - total revenue generated by call count volume
- Information provider - The "owner" of a pay per call business, who is in the business of providing information for business, personal or entertainment purposes.
- Programs - the content or material presented on a pay per call line.
- Service Bureau - An entity which is accredited by one of the major telephone carries (for example, MCI or AT&T) to process, program, and sell pay per call lines. The carrier pays the service bureau for call count revenue, and in turn the service bureau remits payment to the I.P.'s on a monthly basis.
- Telco - any federally accredited telecommunications carrier which also bills consumers for telephone activity.
- Turnkey - Ready for business, with no need to provide equipment, staffing, or other expenses.
We are the industry leader with 19 years experience in the pay per call business.
We are a nationally accredited service bureau